Skip to Questions

Trine Answers - Get in the know.


Where do I go to see what books I need for my classes?

Last Updated: Jun 22, 2015  |  242 Views
Topics: Bookstore

Was this helpful? 0   0


You can find out what textbooks are required for each class in MyPortal:

  1. Log into MyPortal and click on the Student tab
  2. In the box with your course schedule, click View Details
  3. Click on the course code (e.g., ENG113)
  4. On that page, there should be a link labelled Booklink.  The books required for that class will pop up in a new window

You can also follow this link to the Trine University Follett Bookstore textbook search site.  Enter the information pertaining to the class you require textbooks or other course materials.

Answered by Kristina BrewerBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Browse by Popular Topics

    2018 Back to School  –  Academic Calendar  –  Academics  –  Academic Technology  –  Admissions  –  Archives  –  Back to School  –  Bookstore  –  Business Office  –  Campus  –  Campus Operations  –  Career Services  –  Clinical Education  –  Digital Publishing Center  –  Financial Aid  –  Help Desk  –  Hours  –  Housing  –  Library  –  Mail Center  –  Maintenance  –  Parking  –  Registrar  –  Research  –  SOAR  –  Student Life  –  Troubleshooting  –  WiFI  –  Wireless  
    View All Topics