Our air conditioner is not working. Can we get someone to fix it? It gets hotter and hotter each day.
Our air conditioner is not working. We have it set at 68 and it stays at 72 degrees.
Last Updated: Oct 22, 2015 | 16 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
Students are asked to report any repair to Campus Operations through the following procedure:
Register on Schooldude:
- Log onto www.myschoolbuilding.com
- If it is the first time your computer has been to the website, enter the Organization Account number 661847269 and click Submit Organization as prompted.
- Enter email address. If prompted, enter last name, then first name and cell phone number.
To enter the work order:
- Complete all red box required fields pertaining to your work order.
- After completing all required fields, enter the submittal password which is “password” and click submit as prompted.