I just received a new iPad. How do I set it up to use on campus?
Set up an iPad
Connect with iTunes
1. Set up an iTunes account.
2. Register iPad.
Register iPad onto Networt
1. Choose Settings then Wi-Fi
2. Select TrineU and wait for a check mark (you must be on campus)
3. Look for Wireless signal to appear at the top left corner
4. Return to main menu and select Safari browswer
5. Start a search. You will be redirected to the Registration page
6. Select Clients who have a permanent account
7. Press Start
8. Enter :
Trine Username and Password
Add Trine Faculty Email Account to an iPad
1. Choose Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account
2. Choose Microsoft Office 365
3. Enter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Enter Username: lastnamef (Trine Username)
5. Enter Password: yourpassword (Trine Password).
6. Press Next
7. Enter Server: http://mail.office365.com/
8. Choose your features and press Done