How do I download a library ebook onto a Kindle Fire?
The library has a few different ebook collections, and there are different instructions depending on the collection.
For Overdrive ebooks (fiction and non-fiction ebooks), follow these steps:
- With the Kindle Fire browser, navigate to: http://trine.lib.overdrive.com/
- Find a book you want to download and add the Kindle version to your cart.
- Login with your network/MyPortal username - no password is required.
- You will be taken to the Amazon website where you can download the title.
- Note: if you are using the LINK's borrowed Kindle Fire, login with the Amazon Apps account information located on the inside cover of the Kindle Fire.
For more information, see the Kindle How-To Guide link below.