Skip to Questions

Trine Answers - Get in the know.


How do you get into the Adult Student Honor Society

Last Updated: Mar 15, 2013  |  129 Views
Topics: Campus

Was this helpful? 0   0


There are two honors societies that SPS students may be eligible to join.

Delta Mu Delta (By invitation only and is for Business students)

Students eligible must be in a business degree, with minimum 3.25 GPA for undergrads and 3.60 for graduate students, be in the top 20% of their class (junior or seniors) and have completed at least 50% of their coursework through Trine University

Omicron Psi

Open to students at least 24 years of age and have attained at least junior status, or be in the graduating semester for an Associate's degree.  Must also have a minimum GPA of 3.0, currently participate in three campus or community activities and maintain principles of duty, service, ethical standards.  Members must complete or will complete at least 50% of all coursework at Trine University.

For more information, contact your SPS Student Support Specialist.

Answered by Kristina BrewerBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Browse by Popular Topics

    2018 Back to School  –  Academic Calendar  –  Academics  –  Academic Technology  –  Admissions  –  Archives  –  Back to School  –  Bookstore  –  Business Office  –  Campus  –  Campus Operations  –  Career Services  –  Clinical Education  –  Digital Publishing Center  –  Financial Aid  –  Help Desk  –  Hours  –  Housing  –  Library  –  Mail Center  –  Maintenance  –  Parking  –  Registrar  –  Research  –  SOAR  –  Student Life  –  Troubleshooting  –  WiFI  –  Wireless  
    View All Topics