How do I sign up for the Rave Emergency Alert system?
Last Updated: Mar 15, 2013 | 65 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
To sign up for this service:
- Visit www.getrave.com/login/trine. Use your university e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Click FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD. This will generate an e-mail sent to you with a registration link.
- Check your e-mail for a message from email@example.com and click the enclosed link within one hour.
- Follow the instructions to reset your username and password.
- Once you click DONE, you will be taken to your account profile. Be sure to have your cell phone nearby because you will receive a confirmation code via text message.
- Be sure to add your parents’ cell phone numbers or e-mail addresses if they would like to be notified of happenings on campus directly to their mobile device.
- Students will not need to add their cell phone numbers, but faculty and staff will.
Standard or other messaging charges apply depending upon your wireless carrier plan and subscription details.
Once registered, you can opt out of SMS messages at any time by texting STOP to 67283 or 226787.