Skip to Questions

Trine Answers - Get in the know.


What kind of anti-virus software should I use?

I know I need to protect my computer from viruses - what program do I need?
Last Updated: Aug 23, 2016  |  532 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Students should use up-to-date anti-virus software in order to access the university network and the Internet.  University recommended anti-virus software includes Symantec/Norton, McAfee, Sophos, Microsoft Security Essentials, Avira, Avast, or other Free Security programs.

For further questions or issues about Security/Anti Virus programs please contact the Help Desk.

Trine I.T. Help Desk


Answered by Kristina BrewerBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Browse by Popular Topics

    2016 Back to School  –  Academics  –  Academic Technology  –  Admissions  –  Archives  –  Back to School  –  Bookstore  –  Business Office  –  Campus  –  Campus Operations  –  Career Services  –  Clinical Education  –  Digital Publishing Center  –  Financial Aid  –  Help Desk  –  Hours  –  Housing  –  Library  –  Mail Center  –  Parking  –  Registrar  –  Research  –  SOAR  –  Student Life  –  Troubleshooting  –  WiFI  –  Wireless  
    View All Topics