How do I access the Films on Demand, the library's streaming videos?
To access Films on Demand, which offers documentaries and academic streaming videos for Business, Economics, and Engineering, follow these steps:
1. Go to http://trine.edu/academics/library/
2. Click on Articles and More on the left side of the page
3. Click on All Subjects
4. Click on Films on Demand: Streaming Video
To Create an account, log in and create a playlist:
1. Click on the User Log In link at the top of the Films on Demand page
2. Log in with your user name and password. You can also create a new personal account here.
3. Search for a video you would like to include in a playlist.
4. Scroll down beneath the video and look for a tab with a plus icon that says Playlist.
5. Choose the segments you want – by default it is set to all segments of a video, then either create a new playlist or choose an existing playlist.
6. To retrieve your playlist, go to the top of the screen and choose the tab marked My Playlists.