Q. What kind of technology does the library lend out?
The library loans:
- HD Video cameras (including Flip video cameras)
- Digital cameras, including:
- Canon Elph
- Canon EOS Rebel Digital SLR
- Kindle E-Reader
- Nook E-Reader
- iPad 2's
- Wireless presenter & laser pointer
- External Hard Drive (500 GB)
- Projectors & Screens
The loan period for these items is 7 days with 1 renewal and no more than 4 borrows/renewals per semester with a 24 hour waiting period between check outs.
Please note that the flip video cameras are not approved by Academic Technology for assessment purposes. For more information please call the Circulation Desk at 260.665.4162.