Q. What is interlibrary loan?
You can request materials (books, articles, audiobooks, films, and more!) from other libraries if Trine University Library doesn't have the items you need. This service is called Interlibrary Loan (ILL) and it is FREE. Interlibrary Loan Services are available for all Trine University students, faculty, and staff.
How to request something from another library:
1. Start your search in Trine Library Research Hub (e.g. search by title, ISBN, or author).
2. After you hit the search button, you will see a list of items on the next page. Your search will show you items from the Trine Library first, then items from Indiana Libraries, and then items from libaries around the world. Click the title of the item you want to request.
3. And then Click the Request Item through Interlibrary Loan button.
4. You should now see a request form and just fill out the required information. Be sure to include your e-mail address! Submit your request, and you will receive an e-mail when your item has arrived. Articles take an average of 3 days to arrive and physical items (such as books) typically arrive within 1-2 weeks.
What if I don't find what I'm looking for in WorldCat?
You can request anything through this form.
- I liked what you said about Interlibrary Loan Services are available for all Trine University students, faculty, and staff
Continue this kind of articles because they are very good and useful, congratulations.