Q. How do I install Microsoft Office from my Trine Student or Staff email?
To install Office 2016 on your personal computer
· You should uninstall any other versions of Microsoft Office from your computer. We recommend installing and running Piriform CCleaner on your registry after you uninstall the software. https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/standard
· Log into your Outlook email through the web through myPortal. You will need to remain connected to the internet throughout the installation. This could take 10-30 minutes depending on your connection speed.
· In the upper right corner, select the gear icon
· Select “Office 365” toward the bottom of that menu
· On the left side of the screen, select “Software” under the Settings tab.
· Select your Operating System, version, and select “Install”. You can decide whether you need a 32 or 64 bit version by what Operating System you have (32 or 64 bit).
· You may be prompted for your user credentials when you open Outlook 2016 for the first time. You may also see a warning that you must quit and restart Outlook.
Please close and restart Outlook, and input your credentials again if prompted, and the warning will go away.
· If you experience any issues or need assistance please contact the Help Desk
Trine I.T. Help Des