Q. How do I change my address?

I am commuting and I have moved since I applied and was accepted to trine, so I need to change my address


You will need to go to the Registrar's Office in Forman Hall to change your address.

Thank you.


  • Last Updated Jan 08, 2019
  • Views 97
  • Answered By Linda Werling

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   2

Contact Us