Q. How do I contact/send a request to maintenance for a problem with an appliance in my room?
microwave is not warming anything
Students are asked to report any repair to Campus Operations through the following procedure:
Register on Schooldude:
- Log onto www.myschoolbuilding.com
- If it is the first time your computer has been to the website, enter the Organization Account number 661847269 and click Submit Organization as prompted.
- Enter email address. If prompted, enter last name, then first name and cell phone number.
To enter the work order:
- Complete all red box required fields pertaining to your work order.
- After completing all required fields, enter the submittal password which is “password” and click submit as prompted.
Was this helpful? 0 0
- Did you try moving the microwave to another socket? most times the problem with appliances could be from the socket. You can also get repair tips if you up for some DIY https://extranotch.com