Q. How do i get a paper to sign so parents can know about my school?


Information about the Authorization Release Waiver can be found on the Parent and Student Support webpage.  If you have any questions about the waiver, you can contact Deborah McHenry at mchenryd@trine.edu or 260.665.4509. 


  • Last Updated Jan 08, 2019
  • Views 38
  • Answered By Kristina Brewer

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us