Q. How do I go about recieving a full academic scholarship to Trine

How can I recieve a full Academic Scholarahip to Trine University?


You can find out more information about scholarships here: http://www.trine.edu/financial-aid/types-of-aid/scholarships/. If this link doesn't answer your question, you can contact financial aid directly at 800.347.4878.


  • Last Updated Jan 08, 2019
  • Views 63
  • Answered By Kristina Brewer

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us