Q. How do I access the Films on Demand, the library's streaming videos?
To access Films on Demand, which offers documentaries and academic streaming videos for Business, Economics, and Engineering, follow these steps:
1. Go to http://trine.edu/library/
2. Click on A-Z Databases under the search bar in the middle of the page
3. Click on "F" to sort for databases only beginning with the letter "F"
4. Click on Films on Demand
To Create an account, log in and create a playlist:
1. Click on the User Log In link at the top of the Films on Demand page
2. Log in with your user name and password. You can also create a new personal account here.
3. Search for a video you would like to include in a playlist.
4. Scroll down beneath the video and look for a tab with a plus icon that says Playlist.
5. Choose the segments you want – by default it is set to all segments of a video, then either create a new playlist or choose an existing playlist.
6. To retrieve your playlist, go to the top of the screen and choose the tab marked My Playlists.