Q. How do I put money in a student account?


One way to do this would be to place money in the student's iPayU account (https://trine.myipayucard.com/), but whoever places money in the student's account must be an authorized funder (this can be set up on the iPayU website). 

For more information about iPayU and other options, please call the Business Office at 1-800-347-4878.


  • Last Updated Jan 23, 2020
  • Views 209
  • Answered By Kristina Brewer

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0