Q. How do I scan a document and email it to myself in the LINK?
You can use the first floor combination scanner/printer copier, and follow these steps:
1. On the touch screen, select Email.
2. In the To field, type your email username only (you do not need to include @my.trine.edu).
3. Fill in the subject line, or select any other scanning options you would like by choosing More Options.
4. Place the document on the glass or in the document feeder and press the green start button.
5. Check your email and spam folder for the email, which should arrive immediately.
LINK student employees stationed at the information desks are happy to help with scanning and faxing needs.