Q. How do I find New York Times or Wall Street Journal articles?
The easiest way to find New York Times articles and Wall Street Journal articles is to access them through the Trine library website.
Some research guides do have links to these websites, but you can find links to these and other online library subscriptions through our web page.
Starting at http://www.trine.edu/academics/library/index.aspx, follow these steps:
1. Click on A to Z Databases.
2. Search for then click on the source:
- New York Times Historical (1851 - 5 years ago)
- Lexis Nexis Academic NYT (current NYT content)
- Wall Street Journal (1984-present).
You may also use the direct links above or provided below.
For off-campus access (e.g. outside of the main Angola campus), you must login using your Trine credentials as directed here. These instructions also provide information for troubleshooting if you have issues with accessing a resource.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you any problems accessing these or other library subscriptions!
- The link provided does not work. An error page is displayed with "Forbidden" written on it.