Q. what are quality points on my transcript, and what are they used for?


Please direct any questions regarding your transcript or grades to the Office of the Registrar, located in Forman Hall.  Regarding transcripts, you may contact the Office of the Registrar at: 260.665.4241 

Additional information can be found on their webpage: http://www.trine.edu/registrar/

  • Last Updated Jan 08, 2019
  • Views 132
  • Answered By Kristina Brewer

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   2