Q. I have this reference, where in library services can I just put this in and get the article?


"Sedimentation of Noncolloidal Particles at Low Reynolds Numbers"
Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics
Vol. 17: 91-118 (Volume publication date January 1985)
DOI: 10.1146/annurev.fl.17.010185.000515

In this case, limit to articles.  Since you have a citation, you can copy/paste the article title into the search box and limit to journal title then hit enter or click GO as illustrated:

The article should be the first or one of the first results.

In this case, Trine does not have access to this article but it is available in Indiana.  If we had access it would list Trine University in the Libraries that own this item field.


It would also have a View Now link that you could click to access the article.  Since this one does not, click on the hyperlinked title which takes you to a page where you can request it.

Fill out and submit the form that opens.  You will be notified when the item is available.   Typically, we email articles and other electronic content to the requester.  The form auto-fills the citation.

  • Last Updated Jan 08, 2019
  • Views 48
  • Answered By Kristina Brewer

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0