Q. When can I move off campus?


Students who are married, responsible for a dependent child, living at home with a parent or legal guardian (within 40 miles of Angola), or are 21 years of age on or before the first day of fall classes may live off campus. 

Students with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher and have completed 48 credit hours and lived on campus for four semesters, may be approved to move into a University recognized Sorority / Fraternity House or Christian Campus House.

There might be a few other conditions that apply, depending on your situation, so you are advised to contact the Director of Housing at 260-665-4646.

  • Last Updated Jan 08, 2019
  • Views 105
  • Answered By Kristina Brewer

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0