Q. School ID

I think I lost my school id and really need to know what to do.


Go to the Office of Student Services in the University Center between 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM and they can print you a new ID. The cost for a replacement ID is $10.00.

  • Last Updated Jan 08, 2019
  • Views 196
  • Answered By Kristina Brewer

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0