Q. how do i appeal a grade

teacher has not gave us grade infor at all or let us see old tests. He just posted final grade and will not answer our questions on how we got low grade.


A student who disagrees with an assigned grade can take the following steps:
• Approach the professor and explain the problem.
• If the professor and student do not come to an agreement, the student should write a
letter to the program director/chair.
• If the program director/chair’s mediation does not resolve the issue, the student
should file a written appeal to the Dean.

For more details, please see the "Grade Appeals" section of the Trine University Course Catalog for Fall 2014.

  • Last Updated Jan 08, 2019
  • Views 70
  • Answered By Kristina Brewer

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1   0