Q. Can I move off campus in spring semester? Because my birthday is in December so I'm 21 before spring semester starts.


The housing room and board contract is for the academic year, students turning 21 during the academic year are not eligible to live off campus until the next year. For more information, contact Robyn Coatney, Director of Housing, at 260.665.4646 or coatneyr@trine.edu.   

  • Last Updated Jan 08, 2019
  • Views 72
  • Answered By Kristina Brewer

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0