Q. Do students have to move out for winter break?


Students are not allowed to stay over Thanksgiving break, winter break or spring break.

International students and students that live across the country may request housing over these breaks by completing a form in Student Services.

We do not offer housing for students to work outside of the university.

However, if a student is student teaching, we make exceptions since their teaching schedule may differ from Trine’s schedule.


  • Last Updated Jan 08, 2019
  • Views 121
  • Answered By Patrick Ridout

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0