Q. What do I do if my dorm room key breaks?

I left my dorm key in my car over break and the key cracked and broke.


When you return to campus, go to Student Services to have a replacement key form filled out.  Keep the broken key as you need to return it to Student Services.  Prior to your return to campus contact Student Services: https://trine.edu/campus-life/contact-campus-life.aspx.


  • Last Updated Jan 23, 2020
  • Views 73
  • Answered By Kristina Brewer

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0