Q. how do I send my transcripts to another school

I took a dual enrollment class spring semester 2017 and I need my transcript sent to Purdue


You can order your transcript thru the Trine website at: https://www.trine.edu/resources/registrar/transcripts.aspx. then click on the blue button. Let me know if you have any questions. Lucretia Shank, Trine University, Office of the Registrar, email: shankl@trine.edu.

  • Last Updated Jan 08, 2019
  • Views 92
  • Answered By Registrar Office

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0