Q. I registered for classes but I have changed my mind due to some unseen circumstances. How do I cancel my classes and my financial aid?



If you are withdrawing from classes, you should contact Deb McHenry, at 260-665-4509.

  • Last Updated Jan 08, 2019
  • Views 42
  • Answered By Patrick Ridout

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0