Q. How do I log into the ebrary iPad or iPhone app?
Currently, the only way to sign in to the Trine ebrary iPad/iPhone app is to first link your ebrary account with Facebook, then login with your Facebook account.
To link your Facebook account to Ebrary:
- Go to Trine's ebrary site and sign in as usual (same as your off-campus/Moodle/MyPortal login)
- Once signed in, click the "My Settings" link at the top-right of the ebrary screen
- Under "Link your account to Facebook", click "Log In"
- *Note to Google Chrome Users: This link may not be present. Please use Internet Explorer or FireFox to access the link.
- If you have a Facebook account, enter your Facebook username and password and click "Log In"
- If you don't have a Facebook account, click "Sign up for Facebook" at the lower left.
- Once you've successfully logged in to your Facebook account, you'll be set to use ebrary's mobile app
To Access the Ebrary App:
- Search the App Store for ebrary and install the free ebrary app on your iPad or iPhone
- Once installed, open the Ebrary app, then click the "Sign in with Facebook" button
- Enter your Facebook username and password
- Voila! You'll be able to access your ebrary ebooks, notes, and other account information.
Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com or text us at (260) 271-4319.
- I have created ebrary account through your given instructions. Now, I can access Facebook account and download e-books from this library. Thanks a ton.. cheers!!